Natural alum stone is a mineral in crystalline form, has no odor, no chemicals, no alcohol and is not scented in any way. Fully breathable.
How to apply: It is important to moisten the stone before use for its full effectiveness and to avoid irritation. Rub in the area for at least 6 or 8 seconds, rinse and let dry. Do not leave on sanitary ware or marble, it corrodes the enamel.
- As deodorant: Applying on the armpits or feet we will avoid the bad smell produced by the decomposition of bacteria. It also eliminates any odor lodged on the skin.
- As an antiseptic: It can be used as a disinfectant for any wound.
- As an astringent: Eliminates pimples and any form of oil on the skin.
- As a healing agent Ideal for after shaving or waxing. Relieves itching from insect bites. Eliminates sores.
- Others: Eliminate white scales from psoriasis. Control sweating.