100% pure St. John's wort oil. Also known as St. John's wort oil, St. John's wort oil has become very popular in recent times thanks to its formidable healing properties.
But its properties go much further, since this oil also stands out for having anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It was the quintessential antibiotic used in the Middle Ages. Composed of 'hypericin', this oil has enviable therapeutic properties.
- Softens, hydrates and regenerates damaged skin
- Prevents and delays the signs of aging
- Helps heal wounds, scrapes, blisters, bumps, stings, acne and flakes
- Treats irritations, redness, burns, inflammations, etc.
- It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and natural antiseptic
- Promotes tissue regeneration
- Increases dopamine and serotonin, while reducing adrenaline
- Its soothing qualities relieve the pain of varicose veins
- It is a great ally of oily skin due to its astringent power
- It has anxiolytic and antidepressant effects, improving mood and lowliness
It is a photosensitive oil, so you should make sure not to expose it to the sun after applying it to the skin. It is recommended to use it better at night, applying it to the area to be treated, giving a gentle massage. Do not ingest or apply to eyes or mucous membranes.