100% pure organic jojoba oil (1st cold pressing). It is actually more of a wax than an oil. It offers numerous benefits to the skin, but highlights its function of rebalancing the skin, helping the pH to return to normal. It is precisely for this reason that it is so recommended for oily skin and hair.
Its texture manages to penetrate very easily through the pores of the skin. It does not leave a greasy or sticky feeling on the skin nor does it clog pores. Ideal to mix with other oils or creams used daily.
It is rich in minerals, vitamin E and Omega-9 fatty acids. It can be used as a moisturizer, makeup remover, lip balm, massage oil, aftershave lotion and hair conditioner. It is highly recommended to relieve rosacea or couperose. Organic jojoba oil is very versatile.
- Facilitates the removal of fat or sebum from skin and hair
- It has highly hydrating properties
- Minimizes wrinkles and expression lines on the face
- Helps to rejuvenate and regenerate the skin
- Protects the skin against dehydration
- It is considered a formidable natural sunscreen
- Helps strengthen the scalp
- Ideal for oily and sensitive skin
- It can be used to treat sores, wounds and minor burns
It is recommended to apply on clean and slightly damp skin giving a gentle massage to achieve that its absorption is much faster.